This school is seeking a Behaviour Mentor role with a start time of ASAP located in Bexley.
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Ambitious leadership team
- A dedicated, friendly and inspirational team.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- They hold themed curriculum days and weeks.
About the role:
- Working closely with the wider school staff to promote the use of behaviour management strategies.
- Working on a 1:1 basis with pupils who need the extra help and support.
- Motivating and helping pupils with behaviour needs achieve their full potential, and monitoring progress in improving behaviour along the way.
- Develop and implement behaviour plans.
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to establish relationships and build trust with students.
- Positivity and resilience.
- You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, as no day is the same.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Behaviour Mentor role in Bexley.