SEN teaching assistant-Gravesham
This is a full time teaching assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant for children with SEN in Gravesham.
About the school:
- Diversity & achievements are celebrated and self-esteem and mutual respect and fostered throughout.
- The school is highly organised and staff are well supported and trained to meet expectations.
- Curriculum is wide ranging, multi-sensory and tailored to meet individual needs.
- Join a amazing supportive team where the students and staff welfare is at the heart of all we do.
About the role:
- Support and work 1:1 with students that require extra support.
- Implementing different strategies to cater for various learning abilities and behaviours.
- Work alongside the class teacher and therapy teams to ensure each student progresses towards their goals.
- Assist with any personal care needs that may be required.
What the school is looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Someone with a passion for working with students in education.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
- Someone who is able to adapt teaching support to students needs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to hear more information on this SEN teaching assistant job role in Gravesham.