SEMH Teaching Assistant-Bexley
This school is seeking a SEMH Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Bexley.
About the school:
- The school's learning environment is inspiring, exciting and motivating.
- Creative connected curriculum.
- Focuses on having a positive environment for pupils and staff.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent professional development.
About the role:
- Supporting pupils with Social, emotional and mental health needs.
- Be able to build positive relationships with young people and staff.
- Have the ability to differentiate work according to each child's individual needs.
- Be responsible for the planning, delivery and monitoring of learning for your pupils.
- Working 1:1 with students or in small group interventions, inside and outside of the classroom.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent behaviour management.
- You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, no day is the same, so being prepared is vital.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil's needs.
- Be a very patient and flexible person.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this SEMH Teaching Assistant role in Bexley.