Graduate Art Teacher-Dartford
This secondary school in Dartford is seeking a Graduate Art Teacher role with a start time of September 2023.
About the school:
- Caters for students aged 11 and up.
- A mixed secondary school.
- This school strives to support students to reach their full potential.
- Great supportive senior leadership team.
About the role:
- A Graduate Teacher to teach Art to students throughout the school.
- Planning lessons and writing schemes of work.
- Marking responsibilities.
- Taking part in parent's evenings, staff meetings and training and extra-curricular activities if required.
- Forming tailored support plans for students within English.
What the school is looking for:
- Must have a QTS.
- Must have a enhanced DBS or be willing to get one (£48).
- Have experience working within school's.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who has a passion for Art and education and someone who can pass this on to their students.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Graduate Art Teacher role in Dartford.