French Subject Leader-Sevenoaks
This secondary school in Sevenoaks is seeking a Subject Leader for French with a start time of September 2023.
About the school:
- Caters for students aged 11 and up.
- A mixed secondary school.
- This school strives to support students to reach their full potential.
- Located in a great, accessible location.
About the role:
- Plan and deliver engaging French lessons to students of all levels and ages.
- Create Exams and mark all work.
- Taking part in parent's evenings, staff meetings and training and extra-curricular activities if required.
- Use a variety of teaching methods and materials to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
- Forming tailored support plans for students within French.
- Planing any educational trips etc.
What the school is looking for:
- Must have a QTS.
- Must have a enhanced DBS or be willing to get one (£48).
- Have extensive experience and knowledge as a French Teacher.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Someone who has a passion for French and education and someone who can pass this on to their students.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Subject Leader for French role in Sevenoaks.