We at Magisters Education are on the lookout for a Teaching Assistant who would be available to start soon in a fantastic Primary school located in Grays, Essex.
About the Role
- Ideal candidate must be able to start ASAP.
- As a teaching assistant you will supervise and provide particular support for identified students, in 1:1, group or whole class situations, ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- You will need to assist in evaluating identified student's progress through agreed assessment activities.
- You will be required to provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers on the student's achievements and progress.
- You will lead small group sessions and interventions as appropriate.
- To contribute to creating a purposeful and supportive learning environment.
* To undertake structured and agreed learning activities/teaching programmes as appropriate, adjusting activities to ensure achievement of learning goals are met.
What we offer
- Competitive pay rates, depending on experience
- Days that work for you.
- Additional support from our dedicated staff throughout your placement.
- Temp to perm contracts
If you have a passion for working with children and are committed to providing the best possible support to help them achieve their potential, then we would love to hear from you.
Please get in contact with Shreya at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more about this Teaching Assistant role based in Grays, Essex.