- Salary £70.00 - £90.00
- Location Hackney, London
- Type Temporary
Magisters Education have partnered with a School in Hackney. They are seeking a School Administrator to start ASAP. You will preferably have a background in admin but they will also be open to a Teaching Assistant that wants to transition into an admin position.
'The best school I've ever worked at: the culture, the staff and students, the training, everything!' (staff member)
'I was amazed at what a great atmosphere the school exuded, how well turned out the children were and how polite and bright they all seemed' (visitor)
Together, we are seeking to appoint a school Administrator, who is totally aligned to our values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to our mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life.
About you and the role:
The successful candidate will have significant administrative experience within a busy office environment, ideally within an educational setting. This position is term time, plus one additional week during non-term time. The responsibilities include:
* Updating and maintaining all student data and records on the School Information Management System (SIMS) and other filing systems in place;
* Monitoring the attendance and punctuality of students and liaising with parents, and the Sixth Form Team accordingly;
* Supervising students during their independent study time, promoting the highest standard of conduct and behaviour and providing pastoral support where necessary;
* Leading on all of the administration required for recruiting new students, open evenings, parent evenings, and all other calendared Sixth Form events and activities;
* Providing administrative support to the Sixth Form Team as and when required.
If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Apply to this job
Apply to this job