Primary Teacher - Basildon
Full-time ASAP start
£130 - £220 per day
The role of a primary teacher is to educate and motivate children, using creative resources to contribute to their development. As teachers, applicants for this role contribute to the development of academic skills but also social skills. Besides teaching, below is a list of examples of the duties and responsibilities of a primary Teacher based in Basildon.
- preparing teaching materials ahead of each lesson and teaching lessons
- organising the classroom, its display and the resources used
- evaluating pupil's homework
- keeping an eye on each child's progress
- working with other educational professionals such as social workers or psychologists
- communicating with parents
- keeping up to date with the curriculum and best practices.
About The School
- The school in Basildon aims. Will be a place which a primary teacher Provides
- A happy, secure, environment in which everyone thrives.
- Prepares our children to be successful, lifelong learners who feel able to achieve their potential.
- Develops our children's emotional well-being so that they have a sense of pride in themselves, their peers, their learning and our school.
- Widens our children's horizons with a broad curriculum and a range of activities and opportunities.
- Cares for the feelings and beliefs of others, promotes good manners, courtesy and self-discipline at all times.
- Supports our children on their journeys to becoming resilient and responsible citizens with a strong moral purpose.
- Works in partnership with our families, developing positive links with our local community and the wider world.
Please Contact Davide at Magisters Education if you're interested in hearing more.