- Salary £32,407 - £43,194
- Location Hayes, London
- Type Permanent
Magisters Education have partnered with a Primary School in Hayes. We are currently seeking a motivated Primary Teacher for an exciting role in Hayes. Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of the UK curriculum with a flexible, creative nature to meet the needs of the students.
About the School
The primary school is a two-form entry community school who are committed to developing lifelong learners. The school provides a diverse curriculum that strives to inspire excellence for all. The staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating environment where everyone feels valued and safe. Partnerships are at the forefront where progress is not just achieved but advanced. This is a school that is Ofsted rated 'good'.
This is a well-connected school which is on a variety of bus routes. They also have staff parking.
To be successful in your application you must:
* Hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS (or be working towards)
* Have gained recent Teaching experience within a school setting
* Possess in depth understanding of the UK curriculum including the EYFS
* Be confident in working with both children and adults
* Be enthusiastic and committed to teaching and learning
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning
* Have the ability to monitor and complete essential assessments.
Benefits of working with Magisters Education include…
* The support of an experienced educational consultant
* An excellent SLT team who lead by example
* Children who are keen and motivated to learn
* Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
To apply for this role, you must be a fully qualified Primary Teacher with a passion for learning who is dedicated to developing relationships within this community school
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in applying for this Primary Teacher role.
Apply to this job
Apply to this job