Primary School Teacher-Ashford.
This school is seeking a primary School Teacher role with a start time of ASAP located in Ashford.
About the school:
- A collaborative approach to planning and a commitment to staff well being.
- Delivers quality, inclusive education so all students are able to achieve to their full potential.
- An inclusive and welcoming environment.
- Supportive colleagues and senior leadership teams.
- A well-resourced and dynamic learning environment.
About the role:
- Planning and delivering engaging and meaningful lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
- Assessing, tracking and reporting on student progress.
- Managing challenging behaviour and promoting positive behaviour management strategies.
- Participating in parent-teacher meetings and other school events.
- Safeguarding pupils.
What the school is looking for:
- Must Have a QTS (Qualified Teaching Status).
- A highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
- An ability and commitment to engage, motivate and inspire all children to learn, achieve and make good progress.
- A good general knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching in a primary school setting.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Primary School Teacher role in Ashford.