- Salary £70.00 - £100
- Location Westerham, Kent
- Type Temporary
Magisters Education have partnered with a Primary School in Westerham. They are seeking additional support in their nursery.
This role is working as a Teaching Assistant in their Nursery.
The schools we work with are inclusive, pride themselves on having high standards of learning and a pastoral care team. We get fantastic feedback from our candidates from these schools.
If you have a level 3 or 2 qualification or above within early years, we would love to hear from you as we have a variety of job roles available in early years settings including many primary school nursery and reception classes.
The Nursery Nurse role involves working closely with the hardworking and successful team to provide excellent teaching and contribute to the exciting learning environment. You will need to demonstrate a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum as well as a passion for early years education.
The role will involve:
* Work alongside the EYFS team to plan and/or prepare engaging, fun sessions for small groups of learners
* Carrying out activities
* Work with Key children
* Teach phonics
* Outdoor learning / messy play
* Taking up other duties as required by the Nursery Manager or class teacher.
This role requires passionate Nursery Nurses who can nurture and inspire children in their learning.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse/EYFS practitioner role you must;
* Have recent experience working in Nursery or Primary school
* Have an early year's qualification, degree, CACHE Level 3 or NNEB
* Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
* Demonstrate commitment, dedication, and resilience in your previous childcare work
* Be a competent candidate who has initiative
* Ideally you will be located and seeking work in or around the borough of Westerham
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more
Apply to this job
Apply to this job