- Salary £10.20 - £14.00
- Location Pinner, London
- Type Temporary
Magisters Education have partnered with a Nursery in Pinner. They are looking for staff at their fabulous new, stunningly designed and renovated children's day nursery and preschool located in Pinner. The nursery is purpose built and consists of 3 rooms and a courtyard garden, with a very open plan feel and all of the latest equipment and resources.
As well as making sure they have the best facilities, we continuously invest in our staff to ensure they receive ongoing support, have the option of additional training and qualifications, quarterly supervision and annual appraisals / pay reviews and offer a career path with genuine long term growth and stability.
They are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a real passion for developing young minds.
The Nursery Assistant:
* Assisting the Room Leader and Nursery Management in providing day to day happy and high quality childcare.
* Provide a positive learning environment that offers choice, experiences, independence and meets all the children needs.
* Have key person responsibility and carry out daily and individual planning.
* Ensuring a safe, secure and caring environment for the well-being of the children.
The ideal candidate will;
* Be passionate about childcare and helping children to achieve, play and be safe.
* Have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stages (EYFS)
* Have previous experience of working with children under the age of five.
* Hold a Level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
* Be able to work well in a team
The role is full time Monday to Friday with staff working either early or late shift. We appreciate the importance of work life balance and can discuss a range of working patterns such as part time or compressed hours. For more information, please apply via this advert.
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more about this Nursery Assistant role Pinner.
Apply to this job
Apply to this job