Magisters Education are a specialist teaching agency offering teaching, support and tuition to Primary, Secondary, and SEN schools across the UK. Magisters Education group support and work with over 2000 of the most dedicated and passionate supply staff across the UK supplying EYFS provisions, schools, and academies. We offer the very best personal development opportunities on a range of current and essential CPD courses to our candidates along with ensuring each candidate is vetted to the highest industry-leading standard.
With our network of branches spread throughout the UK, we are able to support larger MAT’s and chains by offering consistent service across multiple sites, with a true partnership approach to complex resourcing and workforce management needs. We are proud to live and breathe our values of Approachable, Reliable, Quality, Passion and Diversity. Quite simply, only by working together, sharing ideas, encouraging collaboration, and delivering on our promises will we successfully deliver quality outcomes for all. At all times we can be relied on to offer innovative solutions to workforce challenges.
Magisters adhere to industry-leading safeguarding procedures, demonstrating the extent to which we prioritise safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. This truly is at the heart of what we do and ensuring schools peace of mind is paramount to Magisters Education. By choosing to work with Magisters you will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Assurance of a high-quality service
- Access to the best schools
- Expert career guidance and support
- Exemplary treatment regarding equality and diversity
- A commitment to best-practice methods and processes
Magisters Education continues to deliver excellent opportunities to teach in person and online, within fantastic local schools. The value you provide our client schools is important to us, so we will ensure we do our part in helping you deliver this:
- Certified CPD Training Courses
- Thorough skill evaluation to ensure correct career step
- Remote and in-person earning opportunities
- Flexibility over your schedule
- Safe working practice
- Weekly pay
- 1:1 tailored consultant support
Our consultants will always take the time to get to know you to ensure we always find the right role, school and career step for you. We’re actively working with:
- Qualified teachers for all subjects and key stages
- A full range of support staff from teaching & Learning Support Assistants to intervention and cover supervisors.
- Specialist staff for special schools
- Daily cover
- Long term cover
- Staffing or one to one tuition and interventions
- Overseas teachers with QTS
- Non-classroom staff (Such as administrators, site managers etc)
- Permanent positions
Whilst we work with a number of reputable schools and private education establishments, we place equal value in the rewards of making a real impact on the life of pupils that are faced with daily challenges. We are always on the lookout for staff that share these values and are equally determined to make a difference.
Our job does not stop at the point of finding you your dream position. Our team are determined to make the lives of these pupils easier whilst ensuring they are given equal opportunities to reach their academic potential.
All of our staff are trained and encouraged to deliver excellence in their teaching, tutoring and supporting practices by always going above and beyond the scope of their day-to-day duties. Connecting the bridge between families and education whilst empowering the confidence and abilities of all pupils is at the heart of Magisters Education’s vision.