This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Barnet.
About the school:
- The school has a great track record and reputation on the local community for teaching in an innovative and engaging way that has an impressive impact on achievement.
- You will be part of an extremely supportive team and colleagues who are happy to work at the school.
- Progression opportunities available with excellent development programmes.
- Dedicated to helping children achieve their attainment levels.
About the role:
- Support the main teaching in running and planning the lessons throughout the day.
- To be a committed and active member of the staff team and school community.
- Run 1:1 Interventions and small group interventions and create a warm and caring environment where children can flourish and learn.
- To ensure the good behaviour of all pupils in the school, supporting whole school procedures.
- Encourage students to engage proactively with their learning.
What the school is looking for:
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to get one (£46).
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Some knowledge of the school curriculum.
Please contact Shreya at Magisters Education if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Barnet.